Intel® 82563EB/82564EB Gigabit Ethernet Controllers: Product Brief
High-performance Gigabit Network Connectivity with support for Intel® I/O Acceleration Technology
High-performing, Gigabit Ethernet connection for Intel® Xeon® processor-based servers
• Simple installation and maintenance with Intel® SingleDriver™ technology
• Supports Intel® I/O Acceleration Technology1(Intel® I/OAT)
• Allows easy scaling to multiple LAN ports by teaming with Intel® PRO/1000 Server Adapters
Intel® 82563EB Gigabit Platform LAN Connect is a Dual Port10/100/1000BASE-T PHY, and the Intel® 82564EB Gigabit Platform LAN Connect is a Single Port 10/100/1000BASE-T PHY. Both controllers interface via the GLCI to the integrated LAN controller in the Intel® 6321ESB I/O Controller Hub. The 82563EBand 82564EB both support Intel I/OAT, which helps move network data more efficiently through Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® processor-based servers to provide fast, scalable, and reliable GbE LAN capabilities.
• Flexible, low-cost system design
The Intel 82563EB/82564EB network components provide a small package (14 x 14 mm) networking option for convenient board layout. Additionally, the 82563EB/82564EB network components are designed to be footprint compatible so that single-board designs can accommodate both single GbE and dual GbE networking options.
• Intel I/O Acceleration Technology
Read the full Intel® 82563EB/82564EB Gigabit Ethernet Controllers Product Brief.