Ultrabook 2 in 1: The Cake You Can Eat!
Style or comfort? Speed or dependability? Laptop or tablet?
Life is filled with either/or choices, and most of the time we make a decision without asking why we can’t have both. Maybe the cake we can never simultaneously have and eat has kept us from questioning the status quo of computers. But what if there was a device that combined the productivity of a PC with the mobility of a tablet? And what if this 2 in 1 device came with Intel level performance?
Finally, the Ultrabook™ has arrived. This amazing 2 in 1 device is rapidly becoming as popular for its multitasking abilities as its maximum mobility. So if you have been trying to choose between a high-performance laptop and a touch-responsive tablet, think again! You can have your cake and eat it too!
What is an Ultrabook™ 2 in 1?1
The Ultrabook 2 in 1 is in a class of its own. This single versatile device offers you the best of both worlds: full PC performance and touch screen tablet fun that’s also sleek and responsive.
Full PC performance means you can experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly thanks to visual enhancements built into the Intel® Core™ processor. Tablet fun gives you the best touch-screen experience so you can zoom in on photos, easily play games with your fingertip, and watch movies without the bulk of a keyboard in your way.
What Does the Sleek, Responsive, and Secure Ultrabook 2 in 1 Mean for You?
There’s a lot more to an Ultrabook than meets the eye, but even we will admit that there are few devices as attractive. What’s more, like that dream date that goes so much better than you expected, its looks are not the only thing that will endear you to the Ultrabook.
Touch sensitive. The Ultrabook boasts a touch-screen experience that allows you to navigate through your favorite e-zines and games at the swipe of a finger. It’s technology that keeps up with you!
Totally mobile. With the Ultrabook coming in at under one inch in frame thickness, it’s the ideal device for those whose office is wherever the job takes them. And for students who need both a laptop powerful enough to keep up with their studies and a tablet ready for social networking, a 2 in 1 device is the answer to the classroom versus dorm dilemma.
Tap and go. Tired of watching your low battery light come on while waiting for your laptop to wake? Ultrabook is so responsive, it wakes up in a flash.2 That means that you don’t have to sit and wait for it to boot up to use it anytime you want to touch, type, or talk. Yet another bonus is that the Ultrabook updates its software automatically, so you don’t have to waste valuable time downloading refreshers and upgrades. How is that for tap and go?
Trusted security. Enjoy a more secure computing experience. Your Ultrabook™ gives you more peace of mind when you start up your system and provides faster data encryption to keep your information safer without slowing you down.3 Intel® security technologies >
How 2 in 1 Devices Work
Every new Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 has one thing in common: it’s a single device that combines the multitasking capabilities of a laptop with the responsiveness of a tablet. Here are some of the 2 in 1 device options you can choose to fit your active lifestyle:
- In some cases, the keyboard and screen detach.
- Other models have double-sided screens that can be flipped and folded into tablet or laptop orientations.
- Still more have a PC touch screen that can be swiveled or slid to reveal or conceal a built-in keyboard.
- Yet other designs feature a dual-sided screen. It’s even possible for two people to use the same screen simultaneously: as a traditional laptop on one side, and as a tappable, swipeable tablet on the other.
The Affordability of an Ultrabook
So the Ultrabook is versatile and responsive, but the question remains: Is it affordable? Happily, the answer to that question is yes. What’s more, its affordability increases when you take into consideration two critical points that have fueled the popularity of 2 in 1 devices: the convenience factor and the single-purchase factor.
- The convenience factor: If you’re constantly on the go, why be burdened with excess baggage? But when you’re forced to make the choice between bringing your laptop or your tablet PC with you, it’s always one aspect of daily life that loses out over the other. With an Ultrabook, you don’t have to make the hard choice between what you should be doing (work) and what you’d rather be doing (play). You can even alternate back and forth between writing reports and checking Facebook* to keep both sides of your brain fully satisfied.
- The single-purchase factor: But the Ultrabook offers a lot more than convenience. Affordability is another key factor that can inform your buying decision, and for good reason. If you have a need for a laptop but also fancy the idea of having a touchscreen tablet at hand, buying an Ultrabook makes it possible to have both without having to pay twice. That’s a singularly good deal on an amazing 2 in 1 device!
When you discover how adaptable and affordable the Ultrabook 2 in 1 is, you will know why you will never have to sacrifice performance for mobility again. To experience this and other exciting products with Intel Inside®, visit the Intel® Product Finder today.
1. É possóvel que o toque e a conversibilidade não estejam disponíveis em todos os modelos. Consulte o fabricante do Ultrabook™. Para obter informações e detalhes adicionais, visite: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
2. A Intel® Rapid Start Technology requer um processador Intel®, atualização do BIOS e software Intel® e uma Unidade de estado sólido (SSD) Intel®. Os resultados podem variar dependendo da configuração do sistema. Para obter informações, entre em contato com o fabricante do seu sistema.
3. Nenhum sistema de computador pode fornecer segurança absoluta. Requer um processador Intel® habilitado, chipset habilitado, além de firmware e software otimizados para uso nas tecnologias. Consulte o fabricante do seu sistema e fornecedor de software para obter outras informações.