Why Choose the Intel® Compute Stick for Your Classroom?
Whether you need to stream lessons or get students collaborating, the Intel® Compute Stick is ready to turn classroom monitors into functioning computers right out of the box.
- Portability makes it ideal for any learning location (classrooms, labs, libraries, and shared learning stations).
- Plug-and-learn design turns any monitor into a computer.
- High performance supports multiple-monitor learning environments, enabling activities like graphic design, computer-aided drafting, and computer programming.
What to Consider When Choosing the Intel® Compute Stick for Education
You’ll need to consider the needs for your classrooms, your teachers, your existing resources, and your district’s budget.
- Connectivity for streaming content.
- Monitor or display compatibility with USB input.
- Local compute and storage needs.
- Cost and budget constraints.